Sunday 28 September 2014

10 facts about me

Hello everyone my name is Faye, this is my very first blog. (as you can clearly see) I have never done anything like this ever it is all  new to me. Since this is my very first blog post I though it would be a good idea to tell you some facts about me so lets get into it.

1. My favorite band has to be the smiths. I adore them.
2.  My best friend in the whole entire world Rachel is the one who inspired me to start blogging she is such an inspiration and I love her lots <3
3. I am a very sporty person I love ski-ing, badminton and rugby.Which believe it or not I actually played for 3 years.
4.  My favorite shop has to be New Look. I always go in and end up coming out having spent a fortune. I always find something I like and it will be my new favorite item of clothing. Also their sales are amazing.
5.  I love photography, I will be doing a wildlife blog so look out for that.
6. The GCSE subjects I take at school are:PE , History, Computer Science, French and Spanish.
7. My favorite animal has to be a guinea pig they are so cute their mouths tho...
8.  Blue is my favorite color I think it looks nice on any skin tone.
9. My preferred pop song at the moment has to be all All About The Bass I believe it speaks to so many people.
10. My favorite film is Armageddon it makes me cry every time.

love of lots Faye x


2 comments: