Sunday 14 June 2015

Current obsesions

Hello everyone, I'm doing a current obsessions. Its more like a mid month favorites but oh well. Enjoy !



Recently I've learnt how to curl my hair with straighteners. I have the Babyliss mini straighteners. They heat us fast and are give you long lasting straight hair.


I'm obsessed with these. If you haven't tried them you have to. They melt in your mouth and are great with a cup of tea.Also they aren't expensive.
I've been really getting into fake tanning at the moment. This one by Rimmel gives you a sun missed subtle glow. It washes off so if it goes wrong you can take it off easily.



Lots of love


Faye x

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, great post and you have a wonderful blog. Would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete