Wednesday 12 November 2014

Being you

Being you. Being who you want to be. doing what you want to do. Not letting anyone stop you.

Make-up does it make or break you. For me I can go a day with out make up but  I don't feel myself. Recently I though about that, does make up make you feel like a different person when you do/don't have it on. I thought if I don't have make-up on do people think i'm ugly or not worthy of sitting with them. Because reality is they don't. Just because you don't have make-up on doesn't make you any different to anyone else.

Personally I wear make- up every day for school. I wear it mainly to hide any imperfection that my skin may have.I don't feel like it changes or masks my overall appearance, although I feel like i'm using it to hide behind.

For the past 3 days I have tackled this issue and gone to school with no make-up.I think that it made no difference to how I feel about myself, or as other people see me. To be honest I feel as though I have more positive comments and complement from people saying how pretty I look with no make-up on.


Overall, I believe that wearing no make-up makes no difference to how people see you. I think more people need to think why do they wear make-up and do they really need to, or are they hiding there inner self.

No comments:

Post a Comment