Sunday 7 December 2014

Doc Martens



I have wanted a pair of doc martens but have never been able to afford them.They defiantly aren't the cheapest pair of shoes on the high street. I wanted a pair in purple or ox blood but they were a lot more expensive ,where as these beauty's were only £76 pound as doc marten had stopped selling them. I purchased mine from Scorpio who have the most lovely customer service, they are so kind and friendly and will help you pick out the right shoes for you.Can I just say it wasn't just a case as everyone wears them so I want a pair I have probably loved them for 4 year I had a knock off red pair which I still wear they are so comfortable. I would defiantly recommend buying a pair and if you do go to Scorpio they have good deals not just on doc martens but on converse, vans and a lot more well know brands and they really do know what they are talking about.

Also I picked these up a few months ago but I had trouble with the pictures.

Lots of love 

Faye x

1 comment:

  1. Doc Martens are such a classic pair of shoes. I love this colour, don't think I have ever seen it before!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete