Sunday 14 December 2014

Best Friend Tag


Today the best friend tag with Rachel. Lets go enjoy !




1.How and when did you meet?
We met at the local creche when we were 2 so that is 13 years ago. That's a long time.

 what is your favorite memory together?
2.Once Rachel came to my house for tea and we did James Bond rolls long my landing. It doesn't sound funny but i was hilarious.

3.Describe each other in 1 word
 UGLY. just kidding. Hmmmm ....bonkers.

4.What is your dream job?
History teacher or a police officer.

5.What is your favorite make-up brand?
Rimmel London or Natural Collection.

6.What is one thing that annoys you about the other?
Rachel's text are the most obvious things.for example if were going out i will text her saying "leaving now" then she will text me back saying "have you left" or just somethings i just want to send this emoji.



7.If you could go anywhere together where would it be?
Disney land we both love Disney so it would be perfect.

8.Favorite inside joke?
U wot m8 or I woke up like this hahahah we have a picture but its to good to share on the internet.Sorry.

9.Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
 Shamefully me.

10.What is your favorite season?
 Autumn. No explanation just I hate being hot.

11.Favorite song?
Goodbye my lover -James Blunt.

12.What is the best thing about being friends with a blogger?
 awesome we share ideas, we take each other pictures and have a laugh as always.

13.Heels or flats?
 Heels but tbh I'm not bothered.

14.Dresses or pants?
Pants they have to be skinny or super skinny i cannot wear anything else.

15. Favorite animal?
 Giraffe.

16.If you house was burning down, and your entire family was sure to be okay, what would you save?
I would say wifi but I would take my teddy bear I cannot sleep without him.

17.Comedy , horror or chick- flick?
 comedy any day of the week they make you laugh, cry and roll on the floor with laughter.

18.Iphone or Blackberry?
 Iphone.

19.favorite film?
Armageddon. It makes me cry every time and I've seen it about 15 i'm not joking.

20. What is one weird thing that you have eaten?
 pepper's and tuna.

21.Do you guys have anything matching?
Nope.

22.What's your favorite TV show?
At the minute Waterloo Road.



No comments:

Post a Comment