Wednesday 31 December 2014

New years resolutions

As tomorrow is new year I decided I would share with you my new years resolutions. Enjoy!

Drink water// I drink a lot of lemonade and tea.This is about to change I will attempt to dink more water to help my skin,and stay away from the lemonade.

Grow my nails// This was my resolution for 2014 it kinda worked then failed. I have the worst nails they are brittle, flake easily and break once they are long. To conquer this I will paint my nails more often and take pride in doing that. If any of you know any good products for nail growth let me know on Twitter.

Take my make-up// I am guilty of doing this.I know its not good and it is affecting my eyes. As a result I promise I will change this and take my make-up off every night.


Let me know your resolutions on Twitter.

Lots of love
Faye x


No comments:

Post a Comment