Wednesday 24 December 2014

The Christmas Tag

I have seen a lot of people recently do this so I thought as it is Christmas Eve I would join in as well and keep up the Christmas spirit. Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year you get to spend time with your family and friends and enjoy some amazing food also. Enjoy!




1. What's your Favorite Holiday movie?
 With out a doubt Nativity. Its absolutely hilarious and my Dad pretends to be Mr Poppy.

2. What are your favorite Christmas colors?
Red and silver. Together just are amazing. Traditional and remind me of Santa a bit.

3.Do you like to stay in your PJ's or dress up for Christmas?
Dress up. You have to put effort into what you wear. Glitter, heels red lips. Sorted for the day.

4.If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
My Grandad.

5.Do you open your presents Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning. It just has to be otherwise its wrong. Its not Christmas plus on Christmas its one more present to open.

6.Have you ever built a Ginger Bread House?
No, shamefully.

7.What do you mainly like to do on your Christmas break?
Spend time with family and friends. Watching Christmas telly. Eating Christmas food. Also most importantly listening to music.

8.Any Christmas wishes?
I wish for everyone to have a fabulous Christmas and I hope people get what they want. Furthermore for people to realize how lucky they are to have Christmas and just have a spectacular Christmas and a Happy new year.

9.Favorite Christmas smell?
Cinnamon and orange or coked turkey mmmm. Delicious.

10. Favorite Christmas meal or Treat?
Christmas dinner and Pigs in Blankets. I think it's the only time where a meat rapped in its self is acceptable.

I hope you enjoyed my Christmas tag. Have an amazing Christmas.

Lots of Love 

Faye x







No comments:

Post a Comment