Wednesday 14 January 2015

Current obsessions// songs

Today I thought I would tell you all about my favorite songs at the moment.

Firstly cage the elephant. Especially, Come a little closer it is just a feel good song in my opinion it might not be for everyone. Another plus is the video is so unique.


Next Arctic Monkeys, I have loved Arctic Monkeys for a long time. But this month I Have rekindled my love. Snap out of it just does it for me again quite rock and not for everyone. It may get stuck in your head.



Next, McBusted Get over it. Such a good get up and go song. So relatable as well. Just take my word for it. Defiantly worth a listen. Plus I can't wait to see them. Sooo exited.


Finally a less indie rock. Taylor Swift blank space. It just makes me feel so sassy and inadvisable. To be honest it was one of those song I had to keep listening to to like it, now I just cannot get it out of my head. 



I hope you like it. It was a bit different let me know what you think.

Lots of love

Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment