Sunday 18 January 2015

Wear Life eats// Edition 2

Hello everyone, I'm back. I want to go back to ski-ing I miss it so much :( Anyway today Wear Life Eats edition 2. Enjoy!

Wear//

I took these ski-ing with me, and wore them almost everyday. Pretty much the whole of January so far. I feel as though they are the perfect shoes. Comfortable, practical and amazing.  I will continue wearing forever. Defiantly worth the money.

Life//
Embedded image permalinkSadly yesterday we travelled  home from the school's ski trip . I had a fantastic time with memories that will last a life time. the journey back tool 21 hours !!! I didn't get much sleep but I didn't really mind because the views I witnessed were incredible and will last a life time. if you get the chance to go defiantly do it.

Eats//

Oh my goodness. now, you cant find these in  England I purchased them in Italy. Whilst i was away this was pretty much what I ate 24/7. Every morning i got up at 6 and I was usually hungry so i grabbed these and could not stop munching on them. As a result of not being able to stop eating them i bough 4 packs woops. that just shows how much I absolutely love them. they aren't expensive and taste amazing. Plus they turn your tongue bright blue.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post

Lots of love
Faye x






No comments:

Post a Comment