Sunday 4 January 2015

wear Life Eats// Edition 1

This year I decided to do wear life eats. I was inspired by Lily pebbles who is a amazing daily blogger and youtuber, defiantly worth looking at.

Twitter-Lily Pebbles
Instagram-Lily Pebbles

As you maybe able to tell I have a slight obsession with her.
I gotten carried away.Lets get into the blog. Enjoy.
wear//
Recently I have been loving this pink check over sized scarf I purchased in the sales. It has never been off my neck since. It goes with most of my clothes. Keeps you super cozy and warm. Also when I have worn this I have had a  lot of compliments which is always a bonus.



Life//
I am so exited. On Saturday i'm going to Italy to go skiing. I cannot contain my excitement.This is my third year skiing with the school.I absolutely love it. But don't worry I will still be uploading.


(I didn't have any in the house, because I ate them, so this will have to do)
Eats//
Oh my goodness. These are the best thing since sliced bread. I've loved these for a while. But at Christmas i rekindled my love for them. Ever since I have not been able to pull myself from them.If you haven't tried them I would highly recommend them.Another bonus would be they aren't to expensive.

I hope you enjoyed this post.Its a little bit different, let me know what you thought on Twitter

Love of love 
Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment