Sunday 25 January 2015

MUA Haul

Hello, Today I have a mini haul from MUA. I haven't  bought anything from MUA before but as I love make up I thought I may as well try it out.

Firstly, MUA isn't a expensive brand. However as it is a cheap going brand , the quality of the make up is very good. Especially the eye shadows they are very pigmented. Also the nail varnish is aswell.

Time for the pictures.

These are all the products I purchased.

This MUA pallette is in Heavan and Eart. It was only £4 ! 


So pretty. The pigment is incredible. This pallet has not mattes so if you like shimmer this is the pallet for you,
This eyeliner was an incredible £2. Plus the pigment is amazing. Long lasting and doesn't fade or crumble unlike some eyeliners.

In order from left to right: Honey shine, leapfrog, Purple noir. The pigment in these is super good for £1 each ! defiantly worth the money.

I hope you enjoyed this little haul. let me know any more good products from MUA.



No comments:

Post a Comment