Wednesday 11 February 2015

Everyday make up essentails

Hello everyone, today I am doing my Everyday make up essentials. Enjoy!

base:
For a base personally I don't use a primer Instead I use a moisturizer and I believe it works just as well. I love this moisturizer and it does the job.


concealer:
 I use this concealer on my spots and no where else. I has great coverage and is cheap and cheerful. It doesn't have good coverage for under the eyes but it is good for your spots.
 I use this concealer for under my eyes it is thick and has amazing coverage. I got this from Asda a couple of days before I went skiing I wore it everyday for just going up on the slopes and nothing else and it lasted all day . I am very impressed well done Asda.


Foundation:



 I love this foundation to the moon and back I wear it most days, It has a light coverage  however is build able  and very light weight. I don't wear a power with this but you can if you want. I like the more dewy look that it has.

If i don't want to wear a liquid foundation I will opt for this. Originally It was my mums and I stole it off her. This has amazing coverage it is light weight and stays out all day. I wouldn't recommend this for dry skin as it wouldn't sit well on the skin.

eyeliner:

I love this eyeliner it is amazing it lasts all day doesn't crumble. I have had it for a couple of months and it is still going strong considering I wear it everyday.


Mascara:


 I have a love hate relationship with this mascara. At the moment I am really enjoying using it. If you do a lot of coats it does go clumpy so I would recommend doing thin layers.
I love this mascara it gives length but not volume. It is amazing for only £2 I have repurchased this an unbelievable amount of times. 

Lip balm:
I love this, it makes your lips super soft after a couple of uses and adds a bit of color. The color is a very muted pink.

Blush:
This is another product that I have repurchased many many times and still will forever more. It has amazing pigment and works amazing with any skin tone.

lips:


I love this lipstick. It is extremely creamy and moisturizing. Such a pretty pinky nude.

Over the top I love to wear this. I got it off my sister for my birthday and I have fallen in love with it. Such a pretty delicate muted orange. Love it thank you Megan.


I hope you enjoy this. Its a bit different. let me know what you thought you can contact me:
Twitter:@fayesplanet
Instagram:@_lifeoffaye_

Lots of love

Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment