Monday 16 February 2015

Infinity Dream Award

I was kindly nominated by Rachel to do this award thank you. Enjoy !Rules.
Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
tell 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the questions set up for you.
Nominate 11 people and ask questions for them to answer.
Facts.
1. I am 15 years young.
2. I live in the UK.
3.I currently go to High school.
4.I am obsessed with the internet.
5.I love watching YouTube.
6.I am obsessed with the sacconeJolys .
7. Subjects I choose to do my GCSE's on include: French, Spanish, PE, Computer science, History.
8.My phone is always in my hand.
9.I like spending time with my family and friends.
10. I go to Rangers.
11. I am addicted to music.
Rachel's questions.
1.What is you star sign?
My star sign is Aquarius.
2. Lipgloss or lipstick?
Lipgloss if I, had to choose but I like both.
3. fashion idol?
Alexa chung her style is amazing. I love it. 
4.Any hobbies?
I love long runs and photography.
5.Favorite movie of all time?
Armageddon. It is so emotional.
6.Favorite quote?7. Favorite song of all time?
Riptide- vance joy.

8.if you could only use 5 makeup items for the rest of your life what would you choose?
Concealer, eyeliner, mascara, lip balm, lipgloss.
9.make up idol?
Again alexa chung.
10.favorite color?light blue.
11.Necklace or Bracelet?
neckalce, I just own more.

My questions.
1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

2. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

3. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

4. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

5. If you had to take either one, which would you choose? The red pill will make you fluent in every language of the world. The blue pill will make you a master of all the instruments in the world.

6. What was the last picture you took with your phone?


7. What is your favorite and least favorite color?

8. Do you have a nickname?

9.  What was the last movie you watched?

10.what are three things you can't live without?

11.In the future where in the world do you plan to visit?


I nominate anyone to do this award. Feel free it is open. Don't think of it as an award think of it as just another post. You shouldn't have to be nominated to be able to do this award.

Lots of love 

Faye x





No comments:

Post a Comment