Sunday 1 February 2015

January faviorites

My first ever favorites post. Enjoy!

what can I say, I adore this scarf I wear it most days well everyday. It is so cosy and looks so nice.very sheek in my opinion.

MUA heaven and earth. Is a shimmer pallette so not one if you don't like shimmer.  It was only £4 and is worth every penny. the pigment is incredible. Even without a primer it stays put all day. If your looking for a cheap palette defiantly go for this one.

I bought these sweets whilst in Italy skiing. I purchased 4 packets and have ate all of them already. I miss the taste. Its so sad you cant get them in this country. So next year when I go I am going to buy a years supply of them.


So  after I came back from sking I had very dry skin from the cold weather and wind burn exert era. I didn't have a face moisturizer that wasn't scented.Also I wanted something cheep and this was it was £1. It is so creamy doesn't smell and within 2 days of using it twice a day I didn't have dry skin anymore defiantly worth the money. 

I got this Holister spray for Christmas off my cousins and it is amazing. Smells fruity and reminds me of holidays. I have never had a Holister spray before and have to buy another one after this.


 Also after I came back from skiing I had very dry lips. This is Megan's but I "borrowed" it. It works magic no more cracked chapped lips. amazing
I got this of Rachel for Christmas and I love it. It is quite deep which I love and even muted down it is pigmented.
 Eyeliner I wear it everyday. This one I have fallen in love with it. It is not expensive and doesn't crumble after a couple of hours.
 I absolutely love Horrible Histories. So with my Christmas money this is what I bought and I don't regret it one bit.
Pearl earring. So since I got my second piercing done I love how they both go together.
Mm hot chocolate. who doesn't love a good hot chocolate with marshmallows. cold nights in bed with DVD's.

I hope you enjoyed this post 

Lots of love 
Faye x





No comments:

Post a Comment