Sunday 8 February 2015

Types of friends

As a lot of you enjoyed my 'Types of people at school' post I decided to do another one. As you can tell by the title of this post today 'Types of friends' Enjoy!


 The friend who gets A's
This friend doesn't need to study to get good grades. They don't even need to revise and still do really well. they complain about doing revision but don't need to when every time get A's or a*

The friend who is always late one.
This person is NEVER on time. never organised and takes forever to get ready and if you set a time to be ready they wont be ready and make you wait for them .


The friend that is naturally good at every thing.
Everyone usually has a couple of things that they are good at, well not this person. they are amazing at everything. everything in school everything out of school they have no limit to their talent so unfair 

The friend that has a stupid laugh.
Me. I am defiantly this person. once I laugh there is no stopping me. I have random laughing fits where I don't even know what I am laughing at.

The friend that is never wrong.
The most annoying person, and wont give up until they prove their point.

The dirty minded friend.
This person takes everything as it is an innuendo however it isn't. At one point this was probably me and still is a little bit. you cant help it though sometimes.

The friend who eats everyone's food. 
If you offer them food NO is the wrong answer for them. Every time they say yes. now there's nothing wrong with his it just makes me laugh personally. Also if your finished and there's some left they could ask for it.

The friend that cant keep a secret.
never tell your secrets to this person otherwise after ruffly 3 hours every one will know, this aggravates me the most especially in school.

The person who never has money.
You always have to lend money to this person. They could give it back like most people do when they next have money. But others don't give it back.







No comments:

Post a Comment