Wednesday 25 February 2015

Mini Haul.

Hello everyone. Today as you can tell by the title of the post. A HAUL. Enjoy !




Firstly these Chelsea boots are from Matalan. I paid £14 in the sale for them. they are a size 4. A 5 , which I usually am, was so big on me. I love them and they also go with the other clothes I purchased.



The next thing I bought was this top from Primark at £6. It is very soft with a cute collar. You could wear this top with so many things. In my opinion it is a sort of staple top in your wardrobe.


I got this jumper from Dorothy Perkins in the sale for £12. It is super soft, with pretty lace detailing along the bottom. The color you could wear all year round and is very complementary. Place a peter pan color under with light blue denim jeans and any color shoes such as , white converse or Chelsea boots.



Sorry about the lighting. this shirt is also from Dorothy Perkins for £12 in the sale. I can wear this under the pink jumper or open with top underneath. the material is super soft and you can wear this also with lots of different outfits.  







Finally I purchased a Benefit Hydro smooth lipstick. It is in the shade juicy details. the color is a coral pink . I love it. It was £15. I wouldn't normally pay that much for a lipstick but for my birthday I got a Boots voucher so I decided to go all out and buy something high end and more expensive than what i would usually buy. I don't regret it.

I hope you like this post.Let me know.

Lots of love

Faye x



No comments:

Post a Comment