Wednesday 4 March 2015

February favorites

Hello everyone, today I have my February favorites I hope you enjoy.


  I love this face wash from SuperDrug. It is so creamy and takes your make up of super easy.
This mascara is amazing it has good length and doesn't clump. It does crumble during the day so that is why I wear the next product.
This is just a clear mascara that i wear over the top of the seventeen back lash and it does stop it from crumbling.

I love these two scents of shower gel. They are blackcurrant and Lime they are so nice and lather up very well.

I got these earring from a friend for my birthday I have worn them a lot and will continue to.


I love all of these albums and I cant wait to see Paloma Faith and McBusted. only a few days left now. They each contain songs that you can listen to on repeat.


I apologize for the bad pictures in this post.

Lots of love

Faye x

2 comments:

  1. Hi, great post! where did you get the shower gels from? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and marks and spencers I think :) xx

    ReplyDelete