Sunday 15 March 2015

Running haul/ Essentials

 Hello everyone, today as I promised I have a haul/ running essentials.
For shoes I have the Nike flex experience 2. They are super comfortable. very stylish and cushion your feet whilst running. I paid £55 for these at Go Outdoors and i have worn the a lot.

These socks I got from Start Fitness. They were 4 for £10. They are super comfortable.  What more can I say about socks?


Next is a running jacket just to keep you warm. Some are quite pricey so if you cant afford one an alternative would be  old hoodies.

My pants are from Primark. They're not expensive and you can pretty much get running leggings from any where they are so comfortable. they have a pocket in the back so you can hold your keys, phone and money whilst out running.

Running top I cant remember where I got it from I think TK Max . It is long sleeved so it keeps your arms warm. I also have a couple of short sleeved ones from Primark as well which are around £6.

I use the running app Runtastic. It displays your heart rate how long you have ran, distance, pace and calories you have burnt. It isn't just for Running you use it for cycling, triathlon and more.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post.

Lots of love 

Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment