Sunday 29 March 2015

March favorites

Hello everyone, today I'm doing my monthly  favorites. Enjoy! 

 Firstly this body spray by Wilkinson's. I've been wearing it to the gym, before harriers and before PE just as something a bit extra. Its a very fresh feminine scent and not to over powering.
 I love these wet wipes. They are very soft on the skin. It takes of waterproof mascara so easily its unbelievable.They are from Wilkinson for 50P !  

 So this month I've been to 2 concerts : Paloma  faith and McBusted. For both I've worn this Ruby Hammond duo and have also been wearing it for school. They are very well pigmented and don't crease.
 This Revlon lipstick is amazing. It lasts all day and doesn't fade. The colour is Pearl Blushed, it is a dark pink shade. Very sophisticated. 

Lastly, scones every week I've made a batch of these humongous scones. They are very light, moreish and delicious. Don't worry in a few weeks I'm posting my recipe so you can make them too.   

No comments:

Post a Comment