Sunday 15 March 2015

New look/ Haul.

Hello everyone. Today is another haul. there is only 3 things but I thought it would be interesting for you to see. Enjoy !

we went to Morpeth today and they have a new look. They still had some sale things left over so I saw some things which took my fancy.

This dress was £5! It is navy blue and white striped. It is a body con. But not as figure hugging as a body con. I instantly thought  I could wear this with a leather jacket, Tights my Doc martens or Chelsea boots. 
 Next this jacket. It is a brownish redish colour. with checks on it. I love it. i would wear this with jeans converse and a plain top or something with a saying on. 

I love this hot air balloon necklace. It isn't from new look I got it from The British Heart Foundation. It was £1.49. It is very pretty. I would wear it with my yellow chiffon top or a dress. 

I hope you enjoyed this short haul. I don't know if you could even call it a haul.

Lots of Love

Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment