Sunday 22 March 2015

Music playlist / If I'm busy

Hello everyone, I thought I might try something different today. It an inside view into my music for different things. I don't listen to the same music. If I'm doing different things it changes. So today I'm sharing my playlist if I have to tidy my room or do homework. I hope you enjoy!

I love this song. It makes me feel so happy and motivated I also like the cover version especially this one: Cool Kids - Kenzie Nimmo

This song just makes me want to get up and dance. I feel so motivated after listening to this.

I listen to this song all the time. I usually listen to this when I have nothing else to do or when I'm about to finished cleaning or have.

I don't just listen to this song when i'm busy I often listen to it when I go running or do a workout as well. 

These next two songs just make me want to dance and shout all of the words. These help me to become motivated to do something.





I hope you enjoyed this blog post. It was a bit different.

Lots of love

Faye x

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I nominated you for the Liebster Award; all the information you need is in this post: http://amanygreatthings.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/the-liebster-award.html
    Louisa xx

    ReplyDelete