Sunday 19 April 2015

2 Youtubers that deserve more credit.

Hello everyone , if you know me you will know that I pretty much spend 99.9% of my life on the internet specifically YouTube. I am completely obsessed.

YouTube- Sacconejolys
Firstly, the Sacconejoly's. Everyday at 6pm GMT my life pauses to watch 20 minutes of family fun. They are so close to 1 million subscribers and should have way more. Jonathon and Anna put so much effort into upload at 6pm everyday no matter what they are doing. And for that nearly 1 million people are so grateful for that.

About a week ago I found  Stephen and Jess. They are originally from Australia and 2 months ago  they started to travel. So they decided to daily vlog. Currently they live in Canada. They have 556 subscribers( Well they did when I wrote this) and defiantly need more for the effort that they put into them. 


Lots of Love

Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment