Thursday 30 April 2015

April favorites

Hello everyone, today I'm doing my monthly favorites I don't have that many but enjoy !

Firstly I got this cup off one of my best friends Shannon, It's so cute I use it every morning to have my cup of tea before school. Its such a good size and I love it ! 




Next, The W7 Brow Bar. I'm in love. I've never found the right eyebrow color for me as I have gingery brown hair and my brows are mostly ginger. I use the color 2 most days but if I want something  darker, I will opt for 3. For the full set it is £7 I think. I would defiantly recommend this to you.




I got this bracelet of my dad's friend at work. It is very dainty and pretty. It goes with every outfit. very subtle and understated. I have had a lot of compliment whilst wearing this. And i will continue to wear it.



I'm sorry this post was so short. Not many things have stood out to me this month. 



Lots of Love



Faye x



No comments:

Post a Comment