Sunday 12 April 2015

Life of Faye / Life update

Hello everyone , today I'm doing a little life update. Enjoy !

So this week I have a bit going on.On Wednesday I'm going to Durham university on a residential to do science and engineering project. I'm going with one of my best friends  Lainey. We're there for 3 days. 

On the Wednesday, my upload day, my blog post will be up on Tuesday instead I'm doing a sort of most watched youtubers #2/ you tubers that deserve more subscribers. It's something I've done before but I enjoyed doing it. You get a glimpse into which youtubers I like to watch.

After the Durham residential I'm staying at my nan and grandads until Sunday or Monday. On Monday I have to go into school :( to do part of my GCSE Pe corse work.

Then on Tuesday I go back to school :( I really don't want to go back this next school term have have a pe exam. I really want to do well. Pe is one of the only subjects at school I'm actually really good at and that I enjoy. If you have to take your gcse options this year defiantly take pe. It's not just about running round and playing sports. You learn about diet, ways of training and loads more. And the exams are quite easy they have a lot of multiple choice questions in. 


Right back to the point, in the holidays I've been shopping been to the beach and just sat in the sun. It has been so hot recently. But as I'm writing this it's chucking it down with rain. My plans for today are I'm going to my nanas to have lunch with my auntie who is over .

lots of love

Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment