Wednesday 1 April 2015

Wear Life Eats// Edition 3

Hello everyone, today I'm doing another Wear Life Eats. Enjoy


Wear.
Recently I joined the local harries. I bought this coat to keep the wind and rain off and i love it. I have worn it to every session. It keeps you warm for how thin it is even when its raining. It has a pocket on the back to hold phone, keys money, ect which comes in very handy.

Life.
On the 15th of April I'm going on a Durham on a residential to do science and engineering. There are 2 girls and 3 boys going. we stay in halls. I'm very exited actually. I wasn't at first but now I am. I will let you know how it was when I get back.

Eats.
Oh my goodness. I'm obsessed with these my mam came hope from shopping the other day with 4 of these. I've had 2 this week.(I'm currently eating one whilst writing this post. )



Lots of Love 

Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment